Tuesday, September 23, 2008

My Girl-how we met

SO here's how Rachel and I met.
I went to a singles activity hoping to find a good looking someone. I don't know why, but I felt like I was on the prowl. So the party is at a gymastics gym with all springboard floors and trampolines. ANd the group decides to play glow-in-the-dark dodgeball. so in the back room it is pitch black and I catch a glimpse of this girl walking in....TO DODGEBALL. so already I am thinking, "HOT." Not to mention that she was Very tall and slender. Let's just say my interest was piqued.
It's a good thing that we met in the dark or she never would have given my ugly butt a chance, but I was given a chance, by the grace of God, to show how good of a guy I was. So when a ball was heading for her I would catch it or take the hit for her. So Ithink she thought, well at least chivalry isn't dead.
So when we got out she finally got a look at my face and must have thought, "Dang!" "He's tall and chivalrous. why can't he be attractive?!" I was thinking, "oh man she is good looking!"
And I knew that if I didn't ask her then I wouldn't ever see her again and I'd never have another chance. So I asked her out for a shake. She said "sure."
And off we went. (stephanie watched us leave together HAHAHAHA) anyway. we ended up talking FOREVER. I loved to talk to her. Then after a short dissappointing kiss (Iwas sick and she didn't want to catch it). I took off and I haven't been able to leave her alone since.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awww... how sweet! hehehehe!