Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Starting a blog

I really never thought that this would happen. I had always imagined that I would be the guy that kept a journal, like in a book of writings, but honestly I am too lazy to go out and get one. And I am sick of feeling guilty for not writing in a journal because the prophet keeps saying we should over and over and over... soo here I am writing in a blog........weird.
Well lets give an update, shall we?
I arrived home from New York on February 6th of 2008. I then immediately proceeded to work and date and catch up with old friends. I worked construction with a family friend, and that just motivated me to get an education, because I knew I couldn't do that for the rest of my life. At the same time I started dating a girl named she who shall not be named, yes I know fast mover, I got it. She seemed very nice and what not, but No one ever told me that when I wasn't around she would be a completely different person. And then all my friends seemed to dissipate, I didn't know why at the time but now it is quite clear. Well long story short she cheated on me and I broke things off with her. Let's just say we don't talk much....
Then I started to work for a "men's clothier" or so my mother calls it. Joseph A. Bank, it was a very fun place to work laid back, but it didn't pay too well. I would say it was only worth it because I got a few suits out of that place for really cheap.
Well Around the time I started working for them I met Rachel.

No comments: